Thank you all for reviewing!!!
How Do I Leave A Review?
THANK YOU FOR ASKING!
The MLT Podcast is FREE and though they are 30-45 minutes in length, they take hours of editing (or paying a professional editor). We also try to give out advice readers have asked for on every episode. Tons of free advice….so PLEASE rate and review the podcast! The instructions for many platforms are below!
Reviews are VERY important to the success and continuation of the podcast. PLEASE leave reviews: GooglePlay does not have a review mechanism. Android users: please leave a review on the podcast app you use OR go to iTunes on your computer or iPad OR go to Stitcher or Soundcloud or TuneIn or iHeartRadio (except for iTunes, all of these platforms are available as apps in the GooglePlay store). You DO NOT have to listen on a platform to review there. You can also leave reviews on the MLT Podcast FB page.
The easiest way to leave reviews:
iTunes ratings and reviews are the MOST influential in the podcast world. PLEASE rate. You do NOT have to write words to do so.
Review via iTunes: Link HERE
Go to the iTunes Store – type Mean Lady Talking in the Search Box
Go down to “Podcasts” and click on the MLT image
On the next page hit Ratings and Review after “Details.” You do not need to WRITE a review. You can just click on the stars OR write a review (WE THANK YOU!)
via SoundCloud – it is VERY easy. Make an account. Go to the Mean Lady Talking SoundCloud HERE page and all the episodes will come up. There is a little heart under each episode. Click and you are done! Please FOLLOW on SoundCloud by clicking HERE. THANK YOU!
via YouTube – please go to the MLT GPYP Playlist HERE and like the episodes! THANK YOU!
via TuneIn – another VERY easy. It will bring up the episodes with a box to the RIGHT to click on FAVORITE – when you go HERE Please click on Favorite and you are DONE! THANK YOU!
via iHeartRadio go HERE and click FOLLOW when it comes up and then under each episode you can supply comments/reviews. We will include your comments on our Reviews page! THANK YOU!
Even if you do a like/rate/review on your favorite platform, please ALSO go to the Mean Lady Talking Podcast Facebook Page HERE
- Currently we have 65 5-star reviews! Please think about reviewing and subscribing on your favorite platform and on the MLT FB pages as well. Reviews are SO important.
- Subscription links are below – depending on the platform you choose!
- Here are samples of unsolicited, non-relative REVIEWS from iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher and the Mean Lady Talking Facebook Page (many of these fine folks are members of the GPYB FB Group…if you need support and help….join us!)
- Wonderful advice! Spoiler alert. She’s not really mean. Great no nonsense advice. So happy I found this podcast. Her books have been immensely helpful and kept me off the hamster wheel.Just what I needed to hear…
- Excellent, I cannot wait to hear more. Susan, its like you’re sitting there with me and talking. I love it, while my commute is only 8 min, I listened while getting ready this morning. Keep it up! You’re a blessing mean lady – Jessica A
- I stumbled onto this pod cast when doing a search on Amazon for help starting over after a terrible divorce followed by a very difficult relationship with a narcissistic man. I am still climbing out of the mess of the relationship but these pod casts are the pep talks that I have been looking for that my friends are too fed up to give! Great advice!!! by llamamama7
- She really knows her stuff. I have learned so much from this podcast. I hope she can help you as much as she has helped me. I also enjoy her book Getting Past Your Breakup by Mayra C
- For those folks going through a tough breakup, listen to the Mean Lady Podcasts. Feel like you might be ready to get back out there into the dating world, listen to Mean Lady Podcasts. Susan is an accomplished author of the greatest books on these subjects ever written. Getting Past your Breakup and Getting Back out There are on my recommended reading list for anyone anywhere who may be in this situation. Listen to what she says, she has been there, done that….and she can help you. She has sure helped me! ~ GPYB Dave
- This is great ! I feel like I’m listening to a dear friend give no nonsense advice. Thank you. – Lisa N.
- These podcasts have been a lifeline to me when I’m traveling. They are all brilliantly done and make things seem so clear. I give credit the “Mean Lady” for telling it like it is and sharing her experiences in a very down to earth and approachable way – it truly feels like these podcasts are speaking to me personally. – – Alison M (member of the FB group).
- Very helpful for anyone trying to recover from the end of a relationship and heartbreak. -Kathy De
- Coming from an accomplished author who has been there, done that. Its helpful to hear the truth when you need to hear the real truth, without having it sugar coated for you. – Dave T
- Her books and supportive talks saved my life! – Aaron F
- Wise, supportive tools for healing. Highly recommended. – Martha J
- Amazingly good – all of them. – Gwen T
- I really found this episode helpful. I liked the part about communication. I don’t always speak up when I have an issue with something. And then if I’m not heard or understood for long enough, I blow up and I don’t like who I become. It’s taken me a long time to realize that if you want to work out a compromise, but the other person isn’t interested, then you have your information. That may not be the relationship for you. – Grace M
- This is no nonsense break up advice from someone who has been through it all AND has the necessary education and credentials to give sound advice to those in distress from a bad relationship. In addition she has a wealth if training in recovery and shoots from the hip. What I like most about Susan is her experience mixed in with her expertise-and her willingness to laugh at herself. All the drama our emotions create-she helps us put into more appropriate perspective-with her own history and training.I love these pod casts, they are filled with straight talk but also humor and affection. – Aimee S
- Good honest advice, No BS. ~ Maria S